Sweet Signature Series - Malcolm X [Sweatshirt]
The Sweet Signature Series is our landmark design. It is a one-of-a-kind creative process that replicates the actual signatures of our celebrated heroes/great minds and digitally re-designs/re-creates that personal sentiment.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
Malcolm X (May 19, 1925 – February 21, 1965) was an American Muslim minister and human rights activist who was a popular figure during the civil rights movement. He is best known for his advocacy for the rights of black Americans. Intelligent and articulate, Malcolm X was a natural leader, as well as the national spokesman for the Nation of Islam.